I understand that your time is valuable. Please honor my time as well as that of my other clients by reading and understanding my policies.
Once scheduled, I will email you 3 forms: Health History, Consent and COVID. Please fill them out before your first appointment.
- Masks are required regardless of vaccination per Washington State Department of Health protocols for health care facilities.
- I am fully vaccinated.
- Wash hands upon arriving.
Your identity, records and all issues discussed during the course of therapy are strictly confidential in accordance to HIPAA regulations.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- Cash, checks or credit cards are accepted.
- 24-hour cancellation requested. Please remember that this is my livelihood. If you cannot make your appointment, send a friend in your place or text 206-898-8278 to reschedule.
- As a courtesy to my next client, sessions cannot be extended if you arrive late. Full fees apply.
Right of Refusal
I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. This includes but is not limited to anyone who requests treatment or services that are outside of my scope of practice. Full session fees will be charged whether or not services were rendered.